Hey friends and family! I have a new private blog. If I haven't invited you already it's not because I don't want you to read my blog. It's probably because it's too hard for me to wade through my e-mail contacts (or perhaps I don't even have your e-mail address...) So e-mail me, comment on this post, or send me a message via facebook, and I would be happy to add you as a reader.
Rachel Tate Hoggan
If you are already an invited reader, just click on the link below to go straight to my new blog:
Hoggan Happenings
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Rachel! It's Annalisa from high school. I love your cute little family, it's so darling! Send me an invite!
annashopper@gmail.com
I want an invite! :)
Rachel, where did everything fo???
I moved my personal blog to a new address. Click on the link in the post to go to the new blog.
I would love an invite! mksnichols@gmail.com
I want an invite!
karenplaster@gmail.com
Post a Comment